Koye Kairos is an enterprise ICT solution delivery company offering product development and marketing, data management and analytics, technology product and solution acquisition services.
We offer a range of best-in-class technologies for businesses across verticals, delivering digital transformation as a service and maximum value realisation from ICT expenditure.
Our staff are focused and passionate about the needs of our clients. We go the extra mile of finding solutions to clients’ pain-points by taking ownership, ultimately making our customers happy.
Koye kairos thrives on partnerships that deliver results. We have partnered with IBM, Huawei and a host of other word class companies to offer diverse technology solutions that will move our customers to the next level of success.
Our Technology Stack;Technology Stack
Cutting Edge Library
Our technology stack opens a new vista of innovation.
Our product specialists, architects, developers and managers have combined decades of experience in utilising them for large and mid-sized companies for digital transformation that delivers results.
Our Expertise Features
We offer a range of world class solutions for businesses across sectors
- Custom Web and Mobile Development
- Product Management
- Consumer Intelligence and Behavioural Analysis
- Digital Transformation
- Cloud-based ERP and CRM Application Development
- User Experience and Gamification
- Technology Acquisition Advisory Service
Managed Service for Excellence
- You determine the work methodologies and policies that the team follows
- Resources will be available for travel on your terms whenever needed
- Quick information flow and exchange
- Dedicated resources, assigned as per your requirements
Project Delivery Model
- Fixed cost based on milestones
- Project delivery within the satisfied time frame
- Intelligent project management
- Time and cost estimation carried out before the project kick off
- Provide skilled labor for a defined time
- Best fit When you have a defined scope and timeline.
- Fixed price.
Time & Material Model
- Based on the project cost incurred by the resource usage in a particular time period.
- Adequate scope modification during execution
- Strict project management and reporting practices.
- Regularly-generated task sheets
Comments are closed.